This service is for moms living in Solano County. You shouldn’t have to add more overwhelm to your calendar by carving more time to your already stretched out schedule. With this service, I will meet you at your home. You simply strap your baby in her/his stroller and off we go with our session.
- Weather permitting. If a walk is not possible, you may choose from the following options- phone chat, on-line or we can simply stay in your home.
50 minute for $ 120
How To Get Started
Since I want to make sure I provide quality care to you while practicing what I preach (self-care & more play than work J), I only accept limited number of clients at a time. To ensure that I am a good match to your needs and goals for healing and personal development, kindly complete the inquiry form below.
If accepted, you will get an email directly from me with the following instructions to
- Download the zoom app to start our on-line conversation. Zoom is a software that is HIPAA compliant and protects your confidentiality with utmost care. You don’t have to be techy to figure this out-I promise! You simply open the link, create an account which takes less than 7 minutes and once you have the app, you simply click away.
- Schedule your free 20-minute consultation where we can meet personally on the web. This is a great time for you to get a feel of what on-line counseling looks like. Additionally, you can test out your internet connectivity, and ask me general questions about the process.
- After our free 20-minute consultation, and if you feel I am the right psychotherapist for you, you will receive a secured-HIPAA compliant intake form. You will need to complete this form before our 1st session begins. This takes about 30-45 minutes to complete.
- Using your zoom app, you simply choose your next counseling date with me and I will meet you there!
If I feel we are not a good match
- You will receive an email from me with resources and recommendations that you might find helpful to your situation.